(✿(( Ò,ó
My new young chick look exactly like Rihanna Ass like Nicki, but she yellow like Madonna I take her to the mall, buy her all types of designers YSL, fly Chanel, all that Dolce & Gabbana I jump right back like 36, lean hard when I turn the whip If I ain’t have my rap deal, then I still be serving bricks So I kill a pussy, I murder shit, homicide on shorty My gold role cost 60 racks,my rose gold cost 40#GO HARD
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
// I never see black roleplay characters, other than Rihanna and Chris Brown...
FOR ONCE, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK OPRAH??
:imsofawkingweird:
✔
Congrats to the Miami Heat....Lets Get It!!!

┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Do Not Listen this kind of Music Pliz.

❤
To my son with love,Jarrod Adams

ಠﭛಠ
"Where have you been"by Rihanna ,this song makes me wanna dance
No comments:
Post a Comment