٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Sorry it took so long. But, considering how divisive this film turned out to be, I would love some discussion. Were there other really significant weaknesses I failed to point out? How about strengths? Is my enthusiasm merited? (You're not the only one who can ask a whole bunch of questions in a row, Mr. BH.) http://www.soundmagonline.com/review-prometheus/
(´▽`)
Nice review of Prometheus - My recommendation is, if you enjoyed ALIEN then lower your expectations to that of movies like Scream, Final Destination and you'll find Prometheus passable. http://www.bangitout.com/articles/viewarticle.php?a=3350
ּ_בּ
Prometheus = crap
http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/06/11/review-prometheus-is-a-visually-stunning-epic-failure/
(✌゚∀゚)☞
This article AMAZINGLY sums up all the things that pissed me off about this film! The more I think about this movie, the more I loathe it. http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/06/11/review-prometheus-is-a-visually-stunning-epic-failure/
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
If you only read one (more) article on Prometheus, be sure it's this one. John Kenneth Muir's brain boggles the mind. http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.nl/2012/06/cult-movie-review-prometheus-2012.html
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Just saw Ridley Scott's Prometheus, which was a lot of fun. This reviewer does a great job capturing the movie's feel and mood. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20483133_20587886,00.html
〽◝
The new episode! I have more coming from horrorclix, inkubus, and Abraham Lincoln....

No comments:
Post a Comment