(゚o゚)
I was playing a roblox fighting game,I drove a jeep and a tank shot it and it crashed,I fell out of the jeep and started to shoot the tank,Right when I was about to fire a missle to win,the jeep rolled and hit my character,the tank shot me,and I lost T_T.
⍣
I was playing roblox....A video of how to know and pick fresh strawbarries audio's playd...then a baby diaper commerical audio...Then a commerical about kids being taken hostage......I think somthing is wrong with this loptop.THE AUDIO WON'T STOP1!.......Help.....
❤
What time is it?? LOL I BORED LIKE ALWAYS!!! Im just playing a tycoon on ROBLOX (FYI) Me and Lauren Lewis play roblox. lol Why am I awake right now it is like 1 in the morning.? *YAWN* lol BYE
ಠ_ృ
Can anyone tell me the song in this video? I need it for my video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99b7WVbYOeA
ಠ~ಠ
plz go to this page for me http://www.freeroblox.com/signup.php?ref=leemoua1
◙‿◙
All though Jared copied everything from 1dev2 but this game still is fun. http://www.roblox.com/PlaceItem.aspx?seoname=Welcome-to-the-Town-of-Robloxia&id=64355369&rbx_source=facebook&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=fblike
♥‿♥
AMAZING ME! i didnt make this! http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?seoname=TotalJerkFace55&id=83610119&rbx_source=facebook&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=fblike
๏̯͡๏﴿
Im Going, Wether my parents want me to or nawt http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1782512543/efblike
◕‿‿◕。
guys plz play this game http://www.roblox.com/PlaceItem.aspx?seoname=Build-and-Battle&id=81694750&rbx_source=facebook&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=fblike
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
i liket this game! LOL its funny http://www.roblox.com/PlaceItem.aspx?seoname=Escape-the-Graveyard&id=23243758&rbx_source=facebook&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=fblike
No comments:
Post a Comment