Saturday, June 23, 2012

riot games


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Would just like to complain about the fact that League of Legends from Riot Games has been down for maintenance/technical difficulties every day this week. This must be a serious problem because this is ridic!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

I think this sums up what happening at Riot atm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYzsdBzzho
Jordan M.A. Johnson Austin Bloom


॓_॔

So essentially, fuck riot games, they can get the new patch on league of legends to work everywhere in the world. Just not here in the US....


⊙▂⊙

AGAIN!!! the SERVER is out AGAIN?! somebody need to tell Riot Games to make a new patch instead of modding the pre-existing one


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Riot Games: Please work quickly.. I have no life once my daughter is in bed. And I really don't want to play D3... lol. :)


Riot Games Is Failing With All These League Of Legends Updates-.-


⊙▃⊙

is it just me or did Riot games take their excuse making skills from Blizzard? anyone else notice that?


♥◡♥

So... im thinking that someone is gonna get fired at Riot games lol..... all this downtime


◖|◔◡◉|◗

That's Riot games alright. Servers been down/unstable since 7am. :P


(゚д゚)

I'm going to report Riot Games for AFKing the server.


〽◝

Riot Games is seriously getting annoying. FIX YO SHIT ON THE REAL!


Hahah, indeed... Always when I want to play too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYzsdBzzho&feature=share


servers down for the count with Riot Games


RIOT GAMES IS PISSING ME OFF


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...