Thursday, June 21, 2012

run 2


♥◡♥

Tara join kita Aivee, Kaye Mei, Shermie, Julie, May, Kenneth, Felly, Jeremy, Carmelle, Sonny, at kung sino pa ang gustong mag.join. According to the information, it will be held starting 8PM on June 23, 2012 (Saturday). Registration fee is P300, inclusive of:
- Race Jersey
- Race Bib/Number
- Glowsticks
- Baller Bracelet
- Bag Tag/ID and Finisher’s Certificate
You can choose between 5K and 10K run.
Read the link for more details. :)
http://www.takbo.ph/2012/05/dalagan-tacloban-night-run-2/


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Installed Parallels on my Apple in order to run 2 applications for work. The system was completely up to date less than a month ago. Windows 7 just sent 14 updates! It's like a freakin' virus!

Not only does my MacBook Pro look daffy with a Windows desktop on it. It acts dumb, too.

The good news is that I don't have to shut down the OS X in order to shut down Windows. (I actually hit the START button to stop! uh ... duh?) I also still have a DeLL in my office ... while it was torturous waiting for it to do everything, I expected it.


I would like 2 take the time 2 thank the individual or individuals who miss read one of my posts and had the balls 2 tell my sister it was about her. The funny thing is she isn't EVEN on my fb page so I know it had 2 b one of my 'friends' on my friend list. The post had nothing 2 even do with my ex sister and I didn't even have her on my mind when I did that post. So.......the wonderful 'friend' who told my ex sister about that last post....make sure u run 2 her and tell her about this one. I'm sure that u will.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...