Thursday, June 21, 2012

run 2


◉_◉

I am so fed up with dis life ,
where do I run ? Who do I run 2?
Everyday am putting up , its like
am gonna explode now ! Tired
... oftrying , and trying 4 what ? For
whom ? D pain am bearing every
second , when wud it stop ? WudI
ever heal ?
I've seen happiness in u , my
distant love , can't u see and feel
dis torment I go tro , my love 4 u
is so tru , I love u so much


Can I jst see u evry mrning when I open my eyes? Can I jst fil ure hrt beatin beside me every nyt? Can we jst fil dis way 2geda til the end of time? Can I jst spend my life wth u? And bby Ill neva find any words tht cld xplain jst how much my hrt, my lyf, my soul uve chngd. Can u run 2 these open arms when no1 else undstnds?...


◙‿◙

It does'nt mata wot u r passin 2ru,it does'nt mata hw far u ve gone,just run 2 God with an open mind,all u nid is 2 bliv dat ''ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE'' whn we call on his name,mountains wil crumble n chains shall b broken IJN.


(✿ σ_σ)

I knw ive place that i cn always run 2, in time of pain, stress, sickness, confusion nd distraction. I knw im save in the shadow of His wings. Morning*


Ӭ ✿

4 there is no condemination 4 dose who re in christ jesus, run 2 jesus so dt u wil b save cos me,my family,James n frnds re in christ n we re save.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

So tired! I have to take Bry over to sign up for his free membership at the YMCA (free for 6 months because he's in the delayed Enlistment program) and I'll stay and run 2 with him there.


(✿ أ‿أ

Psa.91:1; those who go to God Most High for safety will be protected by the Almighty. My palz i wnt u all 2 knw dt security is only found in God alone. If u run 2 any man 4 ur safety in ds our country 9ja mke u knw say ur own don finish o ...... Be wise.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...