☹
I owe no1 an explanation 4 ma actions coz theres no1 i run 2 wen i make decisions God is the only 1 who can judge me so mini judgement daez r just a waste of thoughts yo!
(✿ σ_σ)
Thks to ALLAH 4 saving me.5 houses away 4rm my dat is where d bomb explo in zaria wusasa &i run 2 kd 4 help,death zone
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Wanna get away???...instead of a burger at lunch take 30minutes and run 2+ miles....you'll feel great the rest of the day I guarantee it!!!!
(✿(( Ò,ó
I wnt a guy who i cn run 2 wth tears runnin down my cheeks n th 1st thng he asks z whose ass am i kickin babe? Hey beautifu pipo
(✿ ♥◡♥
Who wil b a wee gem and make me sumthing 2 eat or run 2 chippy :))
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Zachary thinks I can run 2 whole miles. We'll see...
Ӭ
MIAMI on THE Run 2 - 1
☹
Is dis A life? "you travel by road a tanker will catch fire, by air d plane crashes; you sit in your house d plane will come and meet you there, you go to church boko haram will attack you, you go by sea militants will attack you, you finally run 2 your village and you are kidnapped! No safe place in 9ja". What a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment