(◡‿◡ ✿)
Once a dog was walking down d Street singing, 'I'l never be in Love again' tearfully. On far away distance a Cat was humming 'Don't tell Me to stop Loving U'. When d Dog saw dat, He got fierce thinking dat Cat was bluffing Him, so He went 2 d Cat & started quarrelling. No other Pet animal could control their temper. So one Duck run 2 their Master singing 'Heal d World'. Their Master went 2 them singing 'Jana Gana Mana' & gave them advise dat 'WE ARE ALL INDIANS, NO ONE SHOULD FIGHT OR QUARREL'. With dat they were Controlled. HE HE, Hahaha..av a nce dae;)
(〽◝ ))✿)
The fireworks are going off early at FDN! We are running an end of the month special to celebrate the 4th of July. We will DOUBLE the size of your ad for FREE if you run 2 or more ads by the end of the month. This even includes the buy, buy, free, free, free program. What a deal! Contact me to get started on ad ideas.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Long day, with Bridal Show Leads... Great to meet three Brides today! Got a lower body workout in, heading home for a short run (2-3 miles), then... Sit down in front of the Samsung and watch the HEAT close this thing out!!! #GO HEAT!
❤
Waiting 4 thee wife 2 gt off so she cn stay wit the kids while I run 2 walmart 2 gt sum things n take king birth certificate 2 a cpl places that needs copies then bk @ the house 4 me.... Hmmmm I wonder wts 4 dinner 2ngiht lol I'm hungry maybe some good ol porchops that sounds yummy
(✿ أ‿أ
Who exactly had the idea a tennis match should run 2+ hours? Sprinting fast, alternating with just plain running for 2 hours....
I AM thankful that I CAN do this easily, but there are times (like this morning) that it feels like torture, not just a GAME.
No comments:
Post a Comment