٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Anyone else been ripped off by Ryanair's little tricks and traps lately? Seem to be even more victims lately! I'll certainly NEVER use them again! Google it - there's entire forums & songs dedicated to these deviants!
(╯°□°)╯
is on board and enjoying the full Ryanair experience. Screaming down the aisle and mass panic. And that's just the crew...
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Love that genuine feeling having to wake up at 3AM... Yes, the time has come for yet another Ryanair trip :) Sicily, here we come.
(´▽`)
ok so ryanair are charging me the same price to check a bag in as the flight back from ibiza is this for real
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Decided to apply to be Ryanair cabin crew :-/... This should be interesting if I get it :D
(✿(( Ò,ó
I hate Ryanair!! They've charged me twice! Wankers!
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Headline is "Ireland open to new Ryanair bid for Irish Airline, Aer Lingus"? The real question, how much is one of my favorite airlines worth? And would it not be better to keep ownership in Ireland? http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/06/20/ireland-open-to-new-ryanair-bid-for-aer-lingus/#ixzz1yNveVGur
(◡‿◡ ✿)
After yesterday I can honestly say Al and I are never going on amazing race. For all those who have never flown Ryanair "don't" the airports are in random places.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
RyanAir: "The following items shall not be placed in Checked Baggage: Dynamite, gunpowder, explosives, including detonators, fuses, ammunition, grenades, mines blasting caps and plastic explosives."
Damn gonna have to repack..
No comments:
Post a Comment