ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
That's my one-way flight to Ibiza booked for Tuesday !! I can't wait !!
Bumped completely by Ryanair for all the baggage !! Don't know how I'm gonna carry everything...2 laptops, 2 hard drives, 3 CD wallets, Headphones, Radio Mics, Cables Bag...Oh and enough clothes to last me at least 4 months hopefully !!
Just to make my 1st night extra special...RIZZLE KICKS are playing Live at Eden !!
(✿ σ_σ)
Did you know An Post is the new Ryanair, only in Ireland, i had a pair of reeboks delivered unfortunately they didn't fit. They cost 38euro and An Post wanted 24 euro to return them, they take out this little yoke like you have to shove your suitcase in with Ryanair and if it doesn't fit it goes from a package to a parcel with astronomical charges, looks like Sonia just inherited a pair of Reeboks!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Had a great time in Dublin, glad to be back in NI now tho, Dublin is a scary place to drive in! Amazing being in the same room as people that are worth 100 million and poeple that own companys like ryanair and visa!
☹
RyanAir Flight 1393 which should have left at 07:05 is being delayed until 11:30. The reason: no Islandic volcano, snow storm, or hurricane: they messed up the schedule for the crew.
❤
RT @davyb11: Ryanair Flew the body of James Nolan home free of charge. Fair play to them. I bet this won't be headline news! #Respect
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I miss RyanAir! It was integral in my travels to several counties when I lived in Belgium. Literally, flights for under $20 and sometimes near $10. Europe, I can not wait to reunite!!! http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clarkhoward/travel/ryanair-radically-lower-price-getting-us-europe/nPbFm/
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
OMG £50 TO CHECK IN ONE 15KILO BAG ON RYANAIR FLIGHT THATS WITHOUT ANY OTHER XTRAS!!!!! WHAT IS Mr Ryan GOING TO WANT US TO DO NEXT FLY THE PLANES OURSELF!!!! WON'T BE LONG BEFORE HE INTRODUCES ROBOTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment