t(•_•)
The Salisbury Writers' Festival program has been released. I'm looking forward to our chat, Kerryn Goldsworthy and Anna Solding! http://www.salisbury.sa.gov.au/Our_City/Events/Salisbury_Writers_Festival
✔
had to go to the job network normally eliz but had to go to salisbury just so they could tell me to start a course next monday then i could go home? what a waste of time they could of did that over the phone,
❤
Well done TEAM SALISBURY....I do believe Tuesday is well and truly stirred...in fact I think you whipped it's butt. Great start to the day.:-)
◙‿◙
headed back out REEL-LENTLESS will be prowling off the coast of SALISBURY so all you stripers watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here I come
♥‿♥
Going to bed soon. Had fun with good company at the Salisbury Zoo Today. Emu's look angry all the time lol.... maybe it's mad it didn't get to be a flamingo? Idk... Night!
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
i need another job...i cant take mine anymore...tired of the bs...anyone know of somewhere hiring close to salisbury high within walkin distance??? Plz let me know...
ಠ_ಠ
Keep an eye out for this piece of shit return what's left if you find him to the Salisbury Police. http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/crime/73685-update-names-released-suspect-sought-double-fatal-motorcycle-crash#.T9_n0yCh6cd.facebook
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Hi all.... Taylor scoring at the All American Game. Sure was fun to watch!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BtzI_JVJEQ&feature=share
(✿ ♥◡♥
Sonya Witt Salisbury the floor looks great and so do the dogs!!
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
wow I didnt know how many 420a eclipses are in salisbury until I sat on a porch and seen about 5 of them lmao
(✿ أ‿أ
Going to salisbury and suss the scene out
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
PSA: Do not purchase the "Pure Protein" bars on sale 10/$10 at Kroger/Kingsoopers. The fruit taste like bad alcohol and the chocolate tastes like beef jerky. True story. Heather Salisbury, testify...
No comments:
Post a Comment