Thursday, June 21, 2012

Salt Lake City


ಠﭛಠ

Dates out to Sound And Fury w/ Naysayer & FOCUSEDxMINDS up at www.6131records.com/tours

7.13 Minneapolis, MN - The Beat*
7.14 Quad Cities, IA - TBA*
7.15 Cincinnati, OH - Shimmers Ballroom +
7.16 Peoria, IL - Pizza Works +
7.17 Lincoln, NE - Knickerbockers
7.18 Grand Junction, CO - Fourth Store
7.19 Salt Lake City, UT - SLC Four Square
7.20 - 7.22 Sound and Fury 2012
7.23 Las Vegas, NV - East Side Joe's w/ Dead End Path, Soul Search, Basement, and Daylight

* - no Naysayer
+ - with Tough Luck http://www.6131records.com/tours


(✿(( Ò,ó

Looking for people wanting to work. I need an Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY. Sales Reps for Minnesota, Buffalo/Niagara, NY, Salt Lake City, UT, and Chicago, IL. I'm also looking for someone that does great excel DB's and press releases, this position you can work from home or on the side doing projects. Message me if you know anyone that's looking for work. I've got more coming each month. So much work and jobs to fill.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Congratulations to USA U-20 defeating Tonga U-20 22-11 at the IRB Junior World Rugby Trophy in Salt Lake City in day one of pool play. Go to http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765582713/Junior-World-Rugby-Trophy-Schedule.html for match schedule (time are Mountain Standard Time) and to watch webcast. Roll Eagles!!!


(´▽`)

In 1980 I taught at Highland High School in Salt Lake City. One of the football coaches and I were talking sports during the track season, and he made the comment that there is nothing prettier in all of sport than watching a great runner run. I agree, and Cam Levins – 5000 meter and 10000 National Champion from SUU - epitomizes this. It is such a pleasure watching him run! It is sport in its purest form!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...