Thursday, June 21, 2012

samsung galaxy s3


◙‿◙

Did you know that Apple is actively attempting to stifle smartphone competition? I'm like 4 times more exited now to leave my iPhone 4 behind. I decided on the Samsung Galaxy SIII which comes out in a few days. Anyone have any last minute revelations regarding smartphone preference? http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/2636/20120614/samsung-galaxy-s3-release-date-apple-fails.htm


⊙▂⊙

While dodos still wait for the next iPhone...Another Android device is released with REAL specs...AGAIN.

- with Delorean Boyce http://www.itproportal.com/2012/05/29/june-20th-release-date-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-in-us/


♥‿♥

If you are on Sprint and you are considering buying a Samsung Galaxy S3, read this FIRST before you get locked in to a contract ---> http://bit.ly/LueVhe


◕‿‿◕。

is now just an owner of a samsung galaxy s3. hope to soon be a proud owner of one. time will tell.


(✿ σ_σ)

I want thif Samsung...
Look very nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG6TUbqn9rc&sns=fb


(✿(( ◣д◢)

Fuck this shit ima get myself the Samsung Galaxy S3


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...