Thursday, June 21, 2012

Salt Lake City


(✿ ♥◡♥

I feel so tired but now I can't sleep. I'm really missing salt lake city right now. Well the people at least. I love you guys:/ this is one of those moments where you can physically feel your heart breaking.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Well in salt lake city..... Makes me realize how much I miss texas oh well cant wait to be in cabo tomorrow ready for my vacation


(´▽`)

For shame on the music goers of Salt Lake City! Motion City has a lot of space in here tonight. If you like the band get your butt down here!!!!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Salt Lake City #1 for happiest marriages,Raleigh #6. My husband lives outside of Salt Lake, I live in Raleigh! Where's that put us?


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

is ok had my mind set on salt lake city but, forgot another cool spot is new orleans. which one should I go to hmmm


This Week I'm in Salt Lake City Conduction Relapse Prevention for the University of Utah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUe5hF0YRac&feature=share


♥◡♥

Going to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City tomorrow looking for skeletons.


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Just touched down in salt lake city... Damn that was fun!!!!!!;)


Paul is on his way to Kansas...then Denver Colorado...then Salt Lake City Utah. Mom mapped his(maybe) route on Google Earth and we got to "drive" where he will!!! So cool!!!!
We're with ya Baby!!! ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...