٩(●ᴥ•)۶
beating the angels is almost as good as beating the dodgers! GO GIANTS!!! :) hahaha
http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-talk/Baggs-Instant-Replay-Giants-5-Angels-3?blockID=726890&feedID=2796
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
I was at the Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition at the De Young Museum. in San Francisco. It was very exciting to see his designs...some were shocking and humorous .
☹
I got about 50 people in san francisco & fresno that went hard for me today. They got my metrics booming in those cities
(✿ σ_σ)
Does anyone wanna do the AIDS Walk San Francisco with me on July 15th?
卐
Here's another reason why I'm a San Francisco Giant fan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH8ObibNCoo&feature=share
(.Y.)
I'll b theeere!!!! http://www.sfpride.org/
©¿©¬
Our news, resources, and events for today:
County at disadvantage in Rohnert Park casino talks; Gay Pride Comedy Show / 6.20 / San Francisco; 6 Job Opps with Yurok Tribe; Intertribal Gathering & Native Market / 6.30 / Santa Cruz; & Collection of Northern California Tribal "YouTube" Videos
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncanativeeventsandnews/
☂
WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb2uJGXmPhI&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment