Thursday, June 21, 2012

Santa Barbara


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I had such a fun week in Santa Barbara doing hoodrat things with Princess Gideon and getting crazy with Jachi Agwamba, Omar Miranda and Chiomaa Nwozuzuu, but it feels good to be home. Congrats again to Kene Akametalu and Czarina Rae San José on graduating this weekend. So happy for you guys!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

going to Santa Barbara with the Smith family for a week!! in T minus one day:) super excited to have a week of vacation with our family. matt and becky-get ready for a week of competition!! tennis, balderdash, chess, swimming races, etc., it's on! i mean can't wait to relax.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Just got home from California, spent the time with my son, Anthony, wife and grandchildren. Had a blast! California is so beautiufl. He took my husband and I to Santa Barbara for four days, wineries, shopping and etc. My grandson jake made his bar matzvah and it was over the top. Missing my family so much now that I'm home.


Just finished a 6 out of 7 day marathon of spays and neuters! Between ASAP, Mercy Crusade, and CARE4Paws, I pretty much covered most of Santa Barbara County and a bit of Ventura County! I think I was up to 100 by the end of today (it sure felt that way anyway)!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Its a beautiful night in downtown Santa Barbara. Diving the channel islands for three days is going to be amazing!!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Just got in to Santa Barbara...found out Pops got the Bobcats job....not a bad day.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

So this morning I went into work and had a chat with my boss. " I know funeral leave doesn't cover aunts and uncles, but do you think there is any possible way that you would consider some emergency vacation time?" so my flight for Santa Barbara, ca. leaves at 5:30 am on Wednesday morn. Gonna go down and spend some time with my Uncle David and attend Aunt Marys service with him on Fri. We will attend Sunday service together and then I will fly home on Monday. Not exactly the circumstances under which I wanted to spend time with him, but I will take it.


Public Advocate on Santa Barbara Homeless task force blasts diversion of moneys away from homeless, rape crisis and other vulnerable populations to other perhaps worthy causes outside of the mandate. This is what is called a usurpation or diversion issue, in social worker lingo, but means basically that those on the bottom of the barrel continue to be overlooked by "helpers", http://la.indymedia.org/news/2012/06/253796.php


How could ya not like this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6YkfShwDM&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...