Saturday, June 23, 2012

scott lee


◙‿◙

I cant wait till my baby gets her photos done on the Beach with here Bikini..Its going to be awesome real Abs...Nothing like getting your photos done by Scott Lee he is awesome...Wait to you see the photos of my baby if I post them.No harm in that but she has rules ...lol


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

What a great evening of laughs, help, and creativity! ❤
Peyton's getting his 4H campaign ready! Thanks to Jan, Kristi Anthony McCormick, Donna Chandler-Ellzey, Scott Lee, and many many more good folks!!!❤ Thank you again for your help.
Going to bed~early morning~Pie day tomorrow!!!!;)


(✿ ♥◡♥

Happy Fathers Day to my sons: Scott Lee Harris, Leif Eric Harris, and Robbie Mitchell. Yall have given me the best gift ever.....your sons and daughters. May your day be filled with memories.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Happy Father's Day Scott Lee I love you very much thanks so much for helping me raise two fine young men Brandon Wiggins and Cody Wiggins. We all love you and thank you for the many years you have had to put up with us good and bad times.


(✿ ´▽`)☞

❤❤ Scott Lee, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the best husband and father! We love you so much! Thank you for all you do for us!!! You are OUR everything!! From Nevaeh, Jaxon and your wifey!!!! ❤❤


(✿ σ_σ)

NOT A DAY GOES BY WITHOUT ME THINKING ABOUT YOU GOD TOOK YOU TOO SOON BUT HE MAKES NO MISTAKES I LOVE YOU SCOTT LEE VAUGHN R.I.P. & HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...