٩(●ᴥ•)۶
-Gud morning nigerians,let us go 2 de table of de b/k of life and dine with our creator:That I may know him, and the power of his resurection,and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made comformable unto his death. The anwer to the quongmire we are passing through, is for us as a country to seek after God and know Him. If u actually know the true God, u will love yr neighbour and abhor and shorn evil and violence
(´▽`)
O ALLAH! there is no god except you, I'm your servant, I abide by my solemn promise and convenant which I made to you. I seek your protection from consequences of my wrong doings, Do not kill me with your anger or destroy me with your torment Amin! Jumma'ah Kareem, frienx.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Whatever it is, take it to Jesus, believing that He will work it out for your good. He's just that kind of God. Don't try to figure it out. Let God work it out.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. http://bible.us/Heb11.6.KJV
ಠﭛಠ
You overlooked the foolish part of my nature and saw qualities that no one else had cared to seek.
And in so doing, you made me rediscover the light and beauty of my existence.
(✿(( Ò,ó
Learn to do right!! Seek justice,relieve the oppressed,and correct the oppressor.Defend the fatherless,plead for the widow.
(╯°□°)╯
O ALLAH INDEED I SEEK REFUGE IN YOU FROM SEVERE TRIALS A BAD FATE AND THE REJOICING OF ENEMIES. BUKHARHI MUSLIM
Ӭ ✿
Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
☹
God is Omnipresent. if only u ll seek Him $ask any thing frm Him u shall ve it,wit out doubt. Have a blessed day my pple
( Y )
Its better 2 seek 4giveness than ask 4 permission....
No comments:
Post a Comment