Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shreveport


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Family day in Shreveport today!! Lil shopping, Brave, the movie and dinner with family!! So blessed!!


ಠﭛಠ

SplatZone Paintball on Barksdale Airforce Base in Shreveport, LA is running this layout!


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

I'm going 2 murder these people that work at my appts in shreveport. Given me Hell on a Friday come on now


AARON LEWIS on FRIDAY JULY 6TH Horseshoe Riverdome in SHREVEPORT
$19.50 - $29.50


(〽◝ ))✿)

Please pray for baby Zayne who is up at the Shreveport Hospital doing test to see what is wrong with him


(✿ ♥◡♥

Almost to Shreveport not much longer and we will finally be home can't wait to see my hubby!!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

I wonder of anybody would think I flipped if I went to Shreveport through corpus Christi


(•̪●)

I'm thinking a night in Shreveport, La wouldn't hurt ;o)


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Way to Go Holmes....Great job... http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20120622/NEWS01/120622010?fb_ref=artrectop&fb_source=other_multiline


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Yay! Going to shreveport tomorrow with the fam. :)


Driving to Shreveport!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Hey FAM. for a while now I've been posting about Orr Nissan, and a play I've written. So if you are looking for a new car, or a nice dependable pre owned car. Orr Nissan South in Shreveport is the place for you. Amazing deals, rebates, and discounts being offered on Titans, Armadas, Altimas, Pathfinders Xterras, and Muranos. Come see me. Let me assist you. Also I am asking for actors and singers to join me this Sunday at 4:00pm at the Shepherd and Sheep ministry building at the corner of W73rd, and St Vincent to audition for my Play, "That's My Wife" Please inbox me or call me at (318)426-9737 for more info. Would love to see you.


(✿ σ_σ)

Don't ever let me hear you say "There's nothing to do in Shreveport" http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=846e422a148b10fa6b0e9537e&id=db962d0309&e=e3971beb95


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...