☹
Webb Simpson (US Open Champion): My kind of guy...wish I could keep up the integrity he speaks about as he is golfing. Check out his quote below:
http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2012/06/webb_simpson_go.html
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The Stork approves of the Bird Man's call for environmental protection. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
And now Austin is considering watching golf. ;)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ
⊙▂⊙
this is why we don't give trophy presentations at lakeside http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z00nX1zqo4&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
The true winner of the US Open lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ&feature=share
◉_◉
Josh Bickford didn't tell me he was at the US Open. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ
✔
Congrats Webb but this is hilarious http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/video-lunatic-interrupts-webb-simpson-u-open-interview-025611654--golf.html
Ӭ
Yes. Benjamin Peter Brasket this is something we would do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z00nX1zqo4&feature=player_embedded
כּ‗כּ
I hope this guy is in Miami tonight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ
(╯°□°)╯
What kind of bird do you think this guy is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ&feature=share
♥◡♥
probably the greatest thing ever lol
(✿ σ_σ)
I never get tired of seeing this........
Too funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ&sns=fb
◖|◔◡◉|◗
this is classic lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBwx0UDjyQ&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment