Thursday, June 21, 2012

South Bend


This afternoon I saw Tom Ladson on TV discussing the glider crash at Wallis. He's a local NTSB investigator. I've known him for a long time. At one time he worked for a Coca Cola bottler. He was on a trip somewhere - South Bend, Indiana, I think it was - and was in the airfield terminal and got thirsty. He saw a Pepsi machine and went over and got one. He came back to where the other pilot, the company chief pilot, was and the guy went ballistic. He actually fired him on the spot! They brought another pilot up and Tom had to get his own way back home.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Ate octopus for the first time ever at Cafe Navarre, South Bend tonight...while I was rather reluctant & apprehensive, I must say it was rather tasty! Thanks, Matthew Jay, Lauren Arndt, Jason Kluszczynski & John Swanstrom for helping me overcome my fears and branch out!! Friends & Family: you should come check out our new summer menu!!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Salpointe Catholic football will travel to South Bend this weekend to play in the Notre Dame 7 vs. 7 Passing Tournament. Here is a video to show that Arizona teams go to ND and win. October 16, 1982 UofA-16 ND-13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQgXrVLdB_M


卐

Estate Auction tomorrow, June 19, at 12 noon, in South Bend.
http://www.hahnrealtyandauction.com/auctions.php?action=show&id=905

No Reserve House Auction in South Bend at 6 pm.
http://www.hahnrealtyandauction.com/auctions.php?action=show&id=909


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

OK JUST TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT RUNNING IN THE MR PAGENT IN SOUTH BEND NEXT MO...1. PAGENTS/COMPETITIONS ARE MOSTLY AGAIN MOSTLY POLOTICS AND I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO RUN FOR OFFICE IM NOT OBAMA 2. I WANT TO PERFORM MORE THAN A FEW TIMES A YR AND LASTLY 3.I NEED TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE DRAMA THAT IS SOUTH BEND DRAG. IM SORRY IF U THOUGHT OTHERWISE, TO THE CONTESTANTS GOOD LUCK


(〽◝ ))✿)

after spending 10 minutes searching for my keys... i realized they're with my car... in the shop... in south bend. where i left them today. how blond can i possibly be.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just got to south bend , im on kenmore street on the lake anyone wanna kick it ( ;


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I LOVE SOUTH BEND BUT I AIN'T FUKING WIT THE FEMALES... DEY MESSY!! I'LL GIVE ONE A PASS AND SHE KNO WE KAN LOCK IN WHEN EVA!! BAAAD DOE" #single


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...