Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spokane


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

If you wanna meet up for tickets for either July 6th Dizzy Wright & Irv Da Phenom or July 28th Ces Cru Wildcard tickets both $10 imma be at all these upcoming events with tickets Concept & MuthaHen w/ Purpose & Item9 @ The Knitting Factory OCD: Moosh & Twist w/ AER & CONCEPT Lordi Apparel Release Party Kirko Bangz & Kid Ink live in Spokane GET AT ME OR CALL 509-216-2042 I CAN DELIVER TICKETS TO YOU!


Heading to Spokane for the division race on Wednesday. The race tire trailer will be set up Thursday and Friday stocked with Goodyear race tires, trailer tires, Lucas oil products, LongAcre products, FlowFast fuel products, Fuel jugs, Sentry safety locks, Quick Loader ratchet straps, etc. Stop by and say hi!


Enjoyed 4 days exploring Historic Wallace, Idaho. Found some awesome trails in the mountains on our Razor and had a good times with family and friends! Finished up our trip with some indoor water slides at Triple Play and go cart racing! Very thankful that my sister, Tory and the kids made it home safely after hitting a deer outside Spokane!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Had a wonderful four day weekend, full of movies, horse shows, showing off my little town, visits in coffee shops, reading Harry Potter, and just overall general happiness with my dear friend Alina:) so glad I could see her! Now I'm counting down the days until I come back to Spokane to see more of the people I love:) two weeks! ❤


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Vancouver Canadians Update: In the Bottom of the 9th Inning the Spokane Indians Score No Runs on 1 Hit and the Vancouver Canadians win their 3rd straight game of their 2012 NorthWest League Season.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...