Saturday, June 23, 2012

southwest airlines


ಠﭛಠ

Southwest Airlines... thank you for refunding the flight change Sean Wittenbach couldn't use ... you have slightly diminished my white-hot hatred of commercial air travel.


(✿ σ_σ)

Those weenies, United Airlines, focused so much on Southwest Airlines in Houston that they are losing their status in New York City. They are really dumb. Sorry, Mark Rogers. http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/post/2012/06/delta-new-york-dogfight/787919/1


The okc thunder might want to call southwest airlines and tell them to get early seats back home because there season is over. Thanks to the miami heat the champs.


(✿(( Ò,ó

Hi Facebook friends. I need a contact at Southwest Airlines for a dear friend of mine. She needs someone in the IT dept or upper management. If you can help me out, inbox me.


(✿ ♥◡♥

After watching On The Fly, a reality show about Southwest Airlines on TLC, I am not sure whether I feel better or worse about flying them all the time...lol ; D


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

AirTran Airways/Southwest Airlines get ready in the
morning. It will be a reality show


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Booked my Denver flight today!! $141.40 per flight =0) Yes this makes me happy!! Thank you Southwest Airlines!!


Southwest Airlines is giving 9 tix, car and tix to Disneyland to the grandma that was taunted in the school bus. Love Southwest!!


tracking the flight for the arrival of?????

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA3412


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

So my sister just told me what Southwest airlines did for the bus monitor that was bullied. I'll def consider them first if I ever get to fly. Way to go Southwest Airlines!!!


◙‿◙

Airport announcements, an endless supply of amusement. I just heard the following, "Attention passengers that just arrived on Southwest Airlines flight number 8. You are in Little Rock, this is not Chicago. Please return to your gate to board your aircraft."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hats off to Southwest Airlines!!!!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/karen-klein-bullying-video-bullies-apologize-to-bus-monitor_n_1617404.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=3467275,b=facebook


♥‿♥

I just heard that "bags fly free" on Southwest Airlines. That Nancy Pelosi gets all the breaks.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...