Saturday, June 23, 2012

sports direct


◕‿‿◕。

Here you go gays be extra tacky and buy your Abercrombie & Fitch tat from Sports Direct. Knock yourself out and pick up a shell suit at the same time. ;)

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/bargains-deals-discounts/abercrombie-and-fitch


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

has seen the light. Having just watched the 2011-2012 Arsenal DVD I am flabbergasted as to why I spent my days at the Sports Direct stadium with a bunch of criminals and curly haired Argentinians. Golly, this really is an emotional time, I'm weeping like a girl!


(✿ σ_σ)

....is still chuckling at the female chav this morning inside the entrance of 'Sports Direct' who was clearly under scrutiny shall we say be the staff for 'pilfering' shall we say. She proceeded to yell at them, 'Di yi wan is to strip off ti prove it?' OH AND BELIEVE ME SHE DID!


thats the last time i order anything on line from sports direct, i get battered with emils everyday like there is 20% of gola trainers and 40 % of dunlop tracksuits pmsfl..


Ӭ

See for a job interview for Sports Direct, that is only gonna last 15 minutes...do I go in a shirt and tie etc...or in a football top and joggies? :S


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Got an interview for Sports Direct in Hamilton...fuckin yas!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Im well pleased fr my son ryan,he has gt a partime job nw at sports direct,well don xx


ಠ_ಠ

On way to bury sports direct . New triners.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...