♥‿♥
Thank you Spokane City Council for standing up for their citizens by asking to be considered in the coal export permitting processes.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
This is my great niece, please pray for her and her family that they get the go ahead on this surgery that she desperatly needs and rid her of this cancer. http://www.krem.com/news/local/Cheney-8-year-old-fighting-rare-cancer-surgery-pushed-back-159284635.html
(✿ ♥◡♥
Spokane, I miss you. Friends, I miss you and well I love you dearly. Remember that.
Ӭ ✿
Just finished a little something for Cassie Baker and I'll have it in time to bring it with me on our next visit to Spokane:)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Finally in Spokane, on the way to the house. Yeah!
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Pretty good day, got the dishes and the laundry done (no matter how I plead, the laundry just DOES NOT do itself) got approved for the (free) bus pass on Spokane Para-transit Authority, they're sending it in the mail, Netflix sent the movie "Billy Elliot", wonderful movie about a little boy in England who wanted to dance in the ballet, much to the dismay of his father, but it all turns out well. Just gonna
RElax and enjoy.:):)
No comments:
Post a Comment