Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spokane


(´▽`)

GRADUATE SUNDAY is this Sunday, June 24. All graduating seniors will be honored. Sunday School classes and 6th graders will be promoted also. Join us for a time of praise and celebration at 8:30 and 11:00 AM. Listen live or to archived messages at www.spokanebethelnaz.org http://www.spokanebethelnaz.org/


(✿ σ_σ)

Ok weather come on here. I have kids from California and kids coming from Spokane to go to Glacier on Thurs. Are you kidding me 2-5 inches of snow tonight. Maybe open the park tomorrow. Please lord let it open. My grandkids have not been to the park.


Finally walking in my house after a long trip back from Florida. As soon as I touch down in Spokane my cuz from othello call me that his father in law had past away, so I went over to see him and then came back to play 2 games of softball.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

If you've been trying to drop a few pounds to get that beach body for summer, and still haven't quite got it... Don't worry, all you have to do is move to Spokane where hoodies and extra layers of clothing are still neccessary!!! No way you'll have to sport a bikini in this weather lol!!!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Vancouver Canadians Update: In the Bottom of the 7th Inning the Spokane Indians get a Walk but get No Runs and we are off to the Top of the 8th Inning with the score your Vancouver Six and the Spokane Indians One.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Sooo excited, Court is coming home 2marrow.. Whitney and I are leaving for Spokane in the am..Sssssooooooo excited


After multiple scenic mountain passes and (three tanks of gas) we crossed the CONTINENTAL DIVIDE. In Spokane Valley - next stop Osooyoos, B.C.


◙‿◙

Well it's official I leave for Spokane in the morning! Gonna miss everyone I had a blast being back home!


(✿ σ_σ)

Ahh! Finally have my squared cobalt blue dishes! Thank you mommy! And thank you Brittany for grabbing them on your way back from Spokane!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...