(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Goodmorning, don't have a calling card to call my mom, yup, I miss her asha, anyways we went to the ex yesterday for about 7 hours, yup..only went on 1 ride lol, and izzy went on the marry go round, he didn't cry, he liked it lol..oh yeah he finally found his bestfriend, a big spongebob stuffed doll lol, haven't seen a binoo doll ween, didn't do much shopping, nothing interesting here right now, yup, I only need shoes, izzy needs muscle shirts, hardly any around here now lol, anyways waiting for them if they wanna go out, yup, bbl,
ಠﭛಠ
So we were watching the finale to The Legend of Korra and a Gold Bond commercial came on. Now it's frozen. Random channels are frozen or freezing randomly. What the fuck, man? Nick doesn't show anything, but Spongebob, iCarly and Victorious. It's not gonna replay.
(✿ ♥◡♥
Job waiting for me in OBKY & preparing myself to take my permit test when I get back . Taking the pratice test online . Im ready . Im ready . Im ready (In my spongebob voice)
#Focused ❤
(✿ ☉‿⊙
WATTS up fb jus watchin spongebob wit my niece an nepfew an sister watt a lovely saturday wit tha fam would trade it fo nothin in tha world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Reading the book Fifty Shades of Grey n all I can say is Woooowww!!!! Im ready n my spongebob voice. Lol.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Woke up in the greatest mood I saw spongebob,ate pancakes,took a nice cold shower its going to be a gud day..until I remembered that I had to work all that happiness just went away...smh
ಠ , ಥ
Augie: Patrick Star is the only reason I like Spongebob.
Me: Patrick Star is the only reason I'm still living.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Love is handing someone a gun, letting them point it at your head, believing they won't pull the trigger.
-Spongebob Squarepants.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Live like SPONGEBOB. Laugh out loud all day without any reason and annoy the mean people with your happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment