✔
Netflix is better than regular tv. If there is nothing on the real tv, then turn on the netflix. Where you can watch spongebob marathon
ಠ_ృ
Bun down, then patty, then lettuce, then pickles? NOO!!!!
BUN DOWN, THEN LETTUCE, THEN PICKLES?? O_O...AHHH!!!! #Spongebob
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
The SpongeBob SquarePants movie is on:O
♥◡♥
I love how I can pick up shifts for people all the time at work, doesn't matter what I have planned. But when I need a shift covered its like "dude, I would... But there's a spongebob marathon on today and my goldfish has aids... So I really can't come in...
(.Y.)
I got "Spongebob Squarepants" on the What Spongebob Character are You? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/758724/1340465702?ref2=f_asp
( Y )
I got "Spongebob Squarepants" on the What Spongebob Character are You? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/758724/1340466110?ref2=f_asp
(✿ σ_σ)
SpongeBob: "What are you going to do today?"
Fancy: "I dunno maybe lime with ThankGodi'mblessed Panthier & EmpressLee
No comments:
Post a Comment