☹
Congratulations to The Miami Heat on the World Championship! Come in with ANY Miami Heat Championship gear and receive 20% off ANY 1 Item this weekend only!!! Sports Authority located on N. Miami Ave directly across in Midtown has plenty of stock right now! Get Yours!!!!
◖|◔◡◉|◗
So the parking lot at Sports Authority is pretty crowded, more than I remember of late. And as people walk out of this parking lot, I understand...they're parking next door to go to the British Beer Company. Guess I'll be trying that place on the first of not anytime soon.
(゚o゚)
Yesterday was a great day of Golfing at Moose Run the Creek Course is one of the top 50 course in the country and very difficult. My best ball team placed third in the tournament got a gift card to The Sports Authority. Lost a total of 17 balls can not believe it. Mike we needed a fourth where were you?
❤
I SWEAR THAT WAS THE LONGEST 10-HOUR SHIFT WITH NO BREAK EVER! THEM PEOPLE WAS CRAZY IN SPORTS AUTHORITY! #SMH BUT I HAD MY STUFF BY 4:45am! SO I WAS GOOD!! I SWEAR SOMETIMES PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY HAVE NO COMMON SENSE WHEN I COMES TO ORDER!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Today i saw the advertisement of Sports authority of India jobs for the post of Carpenter and driver and many other posts. Fee for general category applicant- Rs. 500 and for Sc/St free. Dont understand what is the basis of this discrimination...
(✿ ♥◡♥
Went to Sports Authority tonight bought the Lifeline Resistance Training Kit!!!! Played a bit with it.. I think I will like it I can feel it with just the little I did. I have been putting some things on the back burner and I will be changing that... Time to get serious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment