(✿ σ_σ)
Learned that diners in NJ have apparently combined with sports bars. A place that I used to go before church on Sundays, Whitman Diner, is not quite what I remember from childhood. #shatterednostalgia
(゚∀゚)☞
Does anybody get sick of these sports bars always having to put the Harley Davidson Logo on everything.? I mean Harley is sweet and everything but u simple Idiots use ur own imagination and ideas. And that's wut i think for the day!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Who can recommend good bars in the area or surrounding towns? Not only am I job hunting but I'm kind of sick of my usual places. No sports bars, please!
☹
hey anyone wanna watch Game 1 tonight? Prolly going out to one of the sports bars in Allston/Brookline/Kenmore area
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
had a good day sunday at the park bbq basketball and cold drinks why fatherday it seems like the city shut down? thanks for sports bars !!
(´▽`)
Cable TV? No need. That's why the good lord build sports bars.
Oh yeah, the internet has some neat alternatives also. http://20somethingfinance.com/lifetime-cost-of-cable-tv/
(✌゚∀゚)☞
c'mon let's all stanp up at home at the, at the sports bars where ever you r let's make some f noise for our miami heat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGlEIywBCE&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
They need 2 start playing LOVE&HIP HOP ND LADIES ON the tv's @ the sports Bars like they do the Games for men. IT WOULD GO DWN!!!!
(〽◝ ))✿)
Fenna go hit the sports bars and watch the games....MIAMI BABY!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
This is a great deal at Rookies in Wentzville, your favorite neighborhood bar http://www.stcharlesnightout.com/events/255901/bud-select-bottles-half-price
✔
minneapolis: where they play modest mouse and white stripes at sports bars.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
go on england http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHmTs90gc
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
I just heard something inbreeding on the news. The nations most manly city? OKC. Least manly city? San Diego. The vote was based on the number of hardware stores and sports bars and other "manly" locations vs salons and boutiques.
No comments:
Post a Comment