Thursday, June 21, 2012

sports bars


(´▽`)

So i complained about sports bars not being sports bars and i finally got my answer. thank you for listening. buffalo wild wings is here and i am the happiest man alive, come home marco so the three amigos can enjoy the fights for now on with and ice cold beer and a tummy full of hot delicious wings and fries..... finally.....


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I've added some songs to http://members.shaw.ca/diamond_tunes_1/index.htm. I pre-record the bass, drums, and other tracks, and play to them live in sports bars, lounges, restaurants, and special events near Tamarindo, Costa Rica. Hope you like them!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I imagine all the sports bars & pubs in england tonite!...after that spectecular win over sweden, euro's!!!!!..@ mandisi,mthulisi,mduduzi,nkululeko,vuyi etc!!..i see u guyz guzzling down those warm pints like crazy!...enjoy & party on guyz...!!


Anyone been to Costa del Sol? Which place is the best? Malaga? Marbella? I want a good beach, with lots of good-looking people, party, water sports, bars, restaurants, and diving.


◙‿◙

America's finest city, San Diego has just been named the LEAST MANLY CITY IN AMERICA. We have too many nail salons and botiques and not enough Steak Houses, Hardware stores, and Sports Bars. LMAO


♥‿♥

Help! Does anybody have any opinions on Toronto sports venues that sell good booze. Not sports bars but arenas, rinks, stadiums, whatever, where you can drink something you like. Doesn't have to be ACC or Rogers Centre but that could work too. Thanks.


◕‿‿◕。

Heat Vs OKC, Mexico Vs El Salvador In The Same Night? I Hope Everybody Is Playing Nice At These Sports Bars, Some People Gettin The Feelins Hurt Lol


(ʘ‿ʘ)

Anybody knows if there's any mamak / sports bars that are open at 2:45am today and showing EURO 2012 match - Germany vs Netherlands? Who wants to watch & TT. Hahahahaha...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...