Saturday, June 23, 2012

spotify


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

This just popped up on the Punk radio station on Spotify :P https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Atrack%3A4UB3TaEGEY9WoOpxYNMgy4


t(•_•)

im creating the dankest playlist on spotify


ಠﭛಠ

damn it, spotify is not letting me go to bed!


(✿ σ_σ)

does any one know how if u download on to spotify how to burn a cd from that can one please help thanks


(´▽`)

Okay, so Spotify is like Last.fm meets Pandora? Am I getting this right?


(✌゚∀゚)☞

The "radio station" on Spotify kind of sucked. Pandora wins that battle by far. Though full albums on Spotify are super cool. I guess I'll have to keep both...


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Spotify might just be the best thing ever.


My project "HARRIS" is now available on iTunes, amazon mp3, Spotify, Medianet, Emusic, Zune, Rhapsody, Nokia, IHeartRadio, VerveLife, Google Play, Simfy, & Deezer. Go on and download it and tell everyone You know about it. Thanks to everyone for the support!!!


♥◡♥

Currently compiling my ultimate "High School" (spanning fall of 2001- summer of 2005) playlist on Spotify. It's a lot more tedious and time-consuming than I had expected, but being able to be "taken back" with the click of a button is pretty sweet.


◖|◔◡◉|◗

It's Thursday, and I just got back from the opening ceremonies of the 2012 National Asian Pacific Islander American Historic Preservation Forum, and just spent three minutes on the phone with a crank caller who only refers to himself as "James." Big 'ups to hanging out with Valerie Soe, Konrad Ng, Dawn Bohulano Mabalon, and a bunch of other good people at tonight's event in L.A. Chinatown. And a big "fuck you" to "James" for wasting three minutes of my valuable time that could have better been spent listening to Madonna on Spotify Radio.


There is something wrong with Spotify: I can listen to the soundtrack from "Across the Universe" but can't listen to real Beatles albums? I do have to admit that Bono's cover of "I am the Walrus" is pretty awesome, though.


Ok everyone, immediately go and "like" Milo Greene while simultaneously finding their two singles on Spotify, Amazon, iTunes, whatever and listen to them to be amazed and in love with a great new band. Then get excited that the WHOLE album will be available in a little less than a month. You're welcome ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...