(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I am one EXCITED Mom :)! Just got some great news from the doctor. I could possibly be delivering Rylynn in the next 2-3 weeks :)!!!!!!!!!!! Also starting next week we get ultrasounds until I deliver :) The only thing wrong is my swelling which is due to the heat!, but oh I can't wait til she is here
è_é
Summer in the city.to damn hot to sell a car,should be fishing with Eli so we can eat tonight.Hot.Hot on that lot bring the cash inside so I can sell you one.It'll take a while to adjust to the heat so come inside we will drive it later...
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Dang ! Now I can't say that Lebron has never won a championship :( I guess when the Heat can't win a championship anymore, Lebron will go sign with another team that already has a mega-star on their team :D
☹
Feeling the heat wave where you live?
Cool down with this refreshing Strawberry Lemonade from rachaelray.com: http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=2991
(´▽`)
Niggas now days get butt hurt quick lol... If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen biiiitch!!! i hope all you lovely ladies having a great day so far... ;.]
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Omg people... Enough about the Heat! I understand Florida teams suck and only win every decade but my God! If u were NY fans like myself u would be used to winning. Lmao and im not talking about only basketball.
ಠ益ಠ)凸
My Freestyle cuz my team won!!!!!! fuck the haters i told u lmaooo packin thath chrome!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7u-WmKfd4&feature=share
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Better stay away from Facebook for the next couple days to avoid all the bandwagon heat fans who were chanting okc about a week ago or didn't know who the heat were before the big 3
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The Heat's tab at a club last night was $200,000. I guess that is one way to celebrate an undeserved championship
No comments:
Post a Comment