(✿ ☉‿⊙
so totally rocking out ... to the rock of ages soundtrack waiting for the bus... Let me tell u Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx...(Man I would Do Some Awesome Stuff With Him) WINKY FACE!!
(◣д◢)
I'm not a musical fan but I really enjoyed Rock of Ages. Everybody sucks but damn that Stacee Jaxx saved the whole movie. c'',) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Ages_(2012_film)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
went and saw Rock of Ages with Kaytee Fornes. Not a bad movie and now I want to be a rock star like Stacee Jaxx. But, I'll probably stick to karaoke and in the car. You're welcome.
Ӭ
I think I may have developed a slight man crush on Stacee Jaxx =S
(◡‿◡ ✿)
As of last night I have watched Rock of Ages three time! I think that I might like the movie. :) By the way I ❤ Stacee Jaxx!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Rock of Ages = Hollywood making fun of itself, great 80's "hair band" music, and Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx (worth the price of admission). Not sure about that Russell Brand/Alec Baldwin kissing scene but the loved the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment