❤
Watched the first Star Wars that came out in the 70's today, I remember babysitting my little brother Bruce Williams (RIP) all summer when it came out and my mom would give me money to take him to the movies...that was the only movie he ever wanted to see must have went about 30 times that summer, watching it today made me think of him and all the good times we had growing up...Remember to hug the one's you love cause sometimes they are gone from your life to soon...miss you bro
◙‿◙
star wars world championship trivia contest its time i thow my lightsaber in the ring and take home the gold. from this contest my 35 yrs of life has not been a waste of time. now its time i show the world what i know about the world i love so much. cant wait.
(╯°□°)╯
Played Call of Duty 2 (PC), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC) and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PC) in the last 24 hours. http://raptr.com/Danielpresto?type=fb_sessiondigest
(✿(( Ò,ó
was rping on a Star wars site...got done with the post, hit the wrong button and zap it was gone...grrr. Now must wait until tomorrow night to repost...grrr.....
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Realizations I came to while discussing frank herberts influence on star wars with a customers husband today: 1, I love my job, 2, I'm a nerd.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
just finished a star wars marathon with my buds and there was 6 pounds of bacon all served different ways and im now going to die of high cholesterol
(✿ ♥◡♥
Party Rock Anthem replaced with the cantina song from Star Wars. It looks really cool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg&feature=share
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
The last thing Star Wars needs...is a dance number. Alright, I LoL'd, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WRONG! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg&feature=share
(´▽`)
Hilarious comedy from Triumph the insult comic dog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWNJHS9PBE&feature=share
(✿ σ_σ)
God these just line up so perfectly, plus this is more proof that Star Wars makes everything better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg&feature=share
ಠﭛಠ
I hate Lebron more now this is how I would imagine star wars if the empire won
(◡‿◡ ✿)
if you like star wars, watch this. you will be mind blown. ❤ http://youtu.be/lk5_OSsawz4
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Ok Star Wars fans you will love this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg&sns=fb
Ò,ó
you realy have to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMAoOPa0Pg&feature=share
☹
If only I had the money! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0067UP8GI/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_96-4pb0M25CK0
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Looking at one of my fav movies STAR WARS 3 on the HD TV
❤
TOO FUNNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYYNWODcCvY&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
O dear god. This is a win. http://news.yahoo.com/video/devoted-star-wars-fan-renovates-065000194.html
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Ive never seen Star Wars. There.. I said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment