Thursday, June 21, 2012

steam


(•̪●)

never quittin bold from the intro
clever spittin endeavers rippin, cold liquid nitro,
rippin so out outta sight your,
blinded, although its kind it kinda grime quit, if you dont like it
youz a lil tike kid, use your lil trike kit
peddle around while we settle this ground
pettles on mounds if youmeddle this hound
yeah we kinda feindy for that green tea
got this teen shes a keen D wanna steam me
tonna runnin when i use my tongue like a stun gun,
the puns won so son its one ya done


after my Dr app. yesterday I have rjoined the gym. The only major issue is that my good cholesterol stays too low. tell I'm eating wrong by the way I feel
Nathan and me been talking preacher stuff and even though I am starting over I'm going full steam ahead, hope to have my website up and running in a couple of weeks.


I hope there is not a lot of Dust In The Wind tonight at the Kansas show. The summer concert train is starting to roll full steam ahead.


σ_σ

Chris Ballew (The Presidents of the United States of America and Caspar Babypants) wrote the score for Quantum Conundrum, hitting Steam in just two days. http://gametaffy.com/quantum-conundrum-scores-chris-ballew/


I can't eat all of this food. Greens, mac and cheese, salad, pork tenderloin, roles, steam carrots, broccoli, and pecan pie, now this is too much food for me. Somebody want to share?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Wow what a day cole had a dentist apt, then the bank, then to dog sit, home now doing laundry, steam cleaning,now lunch thank goodness busy day but I'm sittening pool side with the kids so its not that bad


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Sometimes We Just Gotta Do.. What We Gotta Do! This is Definetely One of those weeks to Just Go Full Steam Ahead!!! Nobody Can Stop Your Efforts but You! Peace and Blessings...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...