(◡‿◡ ✿)
Let's share a bit because I would really like to know that ima not the only person who has lost a few marbles. What are you obsessed about?? And be honest, don't be shy here is an opportunity to get it off your chest, blow off a bit of steam, vent frustrations, and to let everybody know so that they can be prepared!!
(✿ σ_σ)
Anyone out there still play L4D2 on steam C: ? I...am pretty bad at it, and I'll probably end up shooting you a few times, BUT I will never leave you behind ;w; ❤
Let me know! I also have TF2~ (wouldn't a big group of us playing together be awesome??)
(✿(( Ò,ó
Productive day so far got my car washed rims shining & hang out time with Grace.....in a few off to work 3-11 then maybe to the Monkey to let off some steam.....
☹
If you get sick from second hand smoking, can u get healthy from inhaling the steam from a plate of veggies?
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNeoI7qe30g. I will be seeing this man in September in Toronto
ಠﭛಠ
this game is Cross-Platform Multiplayer does anyone have it for another system ? http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/
❤
Ty Segall performing in the steam room at Drag City http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VliWkE7HW34&feature=youtu.be
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Gonna have to check this out, maybe I can even set up there! http://www.tuckahoesteam.org/2012%20Show/Show.html
◙‿◙
Shebada was walking in Half Way Tree, a man saw him and sey "fish" ...Shebada reply "how u want it, steam or fry" ...The man took out his knife and sey SLICE... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment