(´▽`)
And no, it is not then ok to go out into the sun the next day for another blast! Remember, your skin is still trying to heal and so must be kept out of direct sunlight for a good few days. Keep in mind, the skin is a great record keeper and even with a great after-sun product, irreparable damage may have occurred in the form of premature aging or skin cancer that may only reveal itself later. Think twice next time you decide “just another ten minutes;” your immune system is listening!
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Psalm 121:5 The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield]. 6 The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. 8 The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
God, You are a righteous ruler, and all Your ways are just, and full of truth. We praise You for Your righteousness that shines like the sun, and for Your justice that cannot not be thwarted! Give peace to Afganastan. Give courage to our soldiers and their families...comfort those who have lost loved ones...give wisdom to the leaders for only you can resolve this conflict. http://prayercentral.net/engage-me/patrols/afghan/todays-prayer-for-afghanistan/#.T-R2kpmq6Mw.facebook
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Sun,,, the sun is is up and moving about.
I'm sorry but that makes me Pout.
I'm sorry people, I love the rain and gloom.
It fits my personality of pending doom.
I didn't move my family 2300 mile for this.
Its the dark days and rain I miss.
So come on weatherman, do your best.
Get me some rain, some more soggy mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment