(◡‿◡ ✿)
I was just outside - listening to the jets! - watering my tomato plants. Boy is my grass burnt! I've never seen it this bad. No snow this winter :) and no rain this spring, there is no moister in the ground. If someone throws out a cig would start a fire. Reminds me of Oceanside in the summer time!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
**New Blog Post -- Everyone knows the summer time is great for beach trips and heading to the
lake house. Why not capitalize on this opportunity by....
http://www.speedproorlandosouth.com/pages/Blog
❤
Comcast took the soap net channel no!!!!!!!!! now I can't catch up with my days of are lives. ya that's right I like my soaps and Ej is so fine like a glass of wine in the summer time lol!!!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Idrissa Akuna is fine as wine in the summer time, spring, winter and fall
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Its the first week of summer,
Time to nip the crap in the butt before it turns to diarea
No comments:
Post a Comment