Saturday, June 23, 2012

target sale


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Well finally got home at 7.30pm ! I was sent to the Target sale to do the Xmas laybye for 5 children (good one Aimee ) I had to go to Laybye 3 times !!!!! How embarrassment ! Very strange looks when you get 3 of everything ! LOL


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

Target must have known it was Bellas birthday in early July cuz they have moved the target sale forward this year and it now starts on thursday :))) yay get to go shopping for my princess's 1st birthday pressie...


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Just saw the new Xbox 360 limited edition racing bundle in today's target sale paper. I also just got a target gift card for my birthday that I kinda wanna use...


(✿ ¢‿¢

Hey count me in for TARGET! I love shopping at TARGET. Sale starts today huh, I'll swing by on my way home from work tonight ;-) Thanks for posting the news...


(✿ בּ_בּ

Christmas shopping done and dusted for the moment! Target sale was hectic but worth it got some amazing stuff and didn't miss out like last year!


(✿ ♥‿♥

So I just bought 2 dresses in a Target sale that are exactly the same, apart from being 2 different sizes to cater for my growing bump. Smart shopping or just plain weird?


Who's hitting the Target Sale????

P.S This time next week we have JB Hi FI :-)))))))


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Does anyone no if the target sale is no deposit layby?


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Target sale; pokemon cards does this mean you will be on sale (:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...