◙‿◙
sitting back at my seat glancing at the Mr.Best Poet Posters, T-Shirts,Cup, and thank you cards,and home made accessories. I'm now Starting to realize that I've been giving more than I actually derserve, and for that i am truely humbled thank you for all your support ❤
♥‿♥
I have ADD when it comes to thank you cards if you are tagged send me an Address thank-you Kyle Goings,Michelle Cunningham, Ky Diaz, Carol Carey(Although I'll call you doubt you will get on), Everyone else I will hand them out personally well besides family members far away
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
I would like to thank everyone who brought me a special FFFWeek gift this year. I hope I haven't mixed up the cards. Formal thank you cards will be sent but if I've mixed up what you gave me, please forgive me. I just want to formally thank you for whatever you gave me. Thank you.
☹
I don't know about you, but I tend to enjoy getting credit when I do stuff for others. And I don't think I'm alone in appreciating thank you cards and words of gratitude.
I also know,however, that there's something to be said for anonymity. This must be a good way to give, because Jesus endorsed it.
GOD BLESS!
◕‿‿◕。
Man times have chanced, I have noticed that thank you cards are no longer given out after you receive grad. gifts. Not like they were when I went to school. Sure would have been nice to at least known if they received their gift or not.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
At work making thank you cards...Had an amazing night with my girls and my lil chunkers :) love being around ppl who make me happy :)
(✿ σ_σ)
was up till 2 last night doing thank you cards with katlyn. Done them for 7 hours straight and only got 54 done. only like 50 more to go and she wants them done by tomorrow. Gonna be a long night again.
No comments:
Post a Comment