Saturday, June 23, 2012

thank you cards


(〽◝ ))✿)

What a day !!! Work...Finishing up the last of the invites for Taylor's baby shower...Working on Thank you cards for mom....Trying to get myself reorganized...So much going on !!!


(✿ ♥◡♥

As I continue to send out thank you cards from my shower, I feel so blessed with all the wonderful people in my life!


©¿©¬

lmao thank you cards in the mail from King Aditya Joshi Shanelle Swamy Lanna Tau


Filling out thank you cards while listening to anime theme songs, what is my life?


(✿ ☉‿⊙

writing thank you cards and listening to switchfoot... what a nice morning=)


(✿ ´▽`)☞

almost done with thank you cards!!!! for now its bed time! will be sending thank you cards and lacey's birthday invitations prob tomorrow :)


(✿ ´▽`)

Well guess imma watch Matilda and start some more thank you cards for the night.


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

I love 'Thank You' cards! They are such a nice sentiment and sometimes unexpected!


(✿ σ_σ)

Productive day! Finished the thank you cards also crocheting flowers is hard...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Thanks for all the thank you cards for Leah and Bens Wedding
It was a great day


(◡‿◡ ✿)

How to waste an hour when you should be writing out thank you cards - get on facebook lol!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I havent had the time to send out my "Thank You" cards to all those who attended my graduation/party. So I'll go ahead and say it on here since Facebook took over the world. Thank you so much for supporting me and my dream. It was a very long and vicious road I traveled down but I made it to the end, which in-turn became just the beginning. To my family and friends and their unconditional love and support along the way, I would not have made it without y'all. P.s. I tagged as many people as I could in this post, but Im thinking about everyone who was there! :D I made it!


Working on thank-you cards from the wedding.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...