٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Just wrote 81 of 160 year-end thank-you messages in cards. Havent seen my hand this mangled since I bought my first computer.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Thank you to all for the Birthday wishes!
It was brought to my attention my Thank you messages had trouble getting through, so I tried again. Sorry if multiple replies show up.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I posted thank you messages on everyones posts, but they're not showing up. Facebook... Who knows.
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
When stupid people delete you, do you send them thank you messages ? I do !
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Today I have been overwhelmed with many Birthday wishes. I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out to personally send my a B-Day wish.
Great to know that I have so many friends out here!!!! I have a great big smile on my face and "typer's cramps from sending thank you messages".... but enjoy hearing from you all. ;-}
(✿ σ_σ)
Today at 10am on the Febreze Facebook page our daughter Christen will be on the live chat. Febreze wants to send out 1 million "thank you" messages. Christen will be one of the employees from Proctor and Gamble sending out a "thank you"!!!
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Woohoo! Sharapova! And "thank you" messages in four languages to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment