Thursday, June 21, 2012

thank you messages


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Good morning everyone. I'm sure you're all tired of seeing me post the same thank you messages. However I need to thank the great people I work with. You are not friends .... You are family to me. The phone calls the visits mean more than you know. And your generosity lately has left me speechless. I know that's hard to believe. I just wanted to say I'm glad to work with each and everyone of you. And the whole Goode family thanks you. You'll never how grateful we are. Love you all.


There's nothing more meaningful for teachers on TEACHERS' DAY than hearing and receiving 'thank you' messages from their students (current and former). Thank you my teachers (I wish I could write each of your names here but there are too many). SELAMAT HARI GURU. TERIMA KASIH CIKGU.


To all the people that receive thank you cards,
Please know I will be sending you thank you messages because of the follwoing:
1, My handwriting is terrible
2, The whole going green thing
3, I can type faster and better than I can write
4, You can save it on your computers, because we all know technology will NEVER fail us

Thank you to everyone who has made this journey, possible.


on behalf of claire and jason i would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who came to the wedding yesterday - for all your gifts, cards and good wishes... it was such a lovely day - they are going away for a few days, but will be sending thank you messages when they get back. i'm off for a rest now for about 6 months ...zzzzZZZZZ


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I usually try not to post general thank you messages on my FB but since I cannot seem to find all of the specific happy birthday wishes on my timeline I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the people that said Happy Birthday to me that I couldnt find on my timeline. XD


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...