Thursday, June 21, 2012

thank you


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Chillin' before work. Sitting here thinking of Courtney Stevens and how much she means to me. I love you court more than anything. thank you for all you have and continue to do for me. your an amazing person and i will always be so thankful that you came into my life. i love you court.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Look, I DO NOT play games on facebook. No farmville. No cityville. No see your page views. No flixster. Need I continue? Therefore, DO NOT send me games, it would be very freakin much appreciated! Thank you! :)


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Thank you Jesus for the family you have given me. Thank you Mom and Dad for never giving up on me. Thank you Bob for helping me make this move to Hendersonville. Life is good.


Okay all, I am in Virginia, sending one son off and bringing one home. it's a happy/sad time. Thank you my son's for making me sooooo proud.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Thank you to Steven Blair for posting this. I am not a gamer, but I see this same problem too often in various corners of the IS community. It is nice to have a dude say this once in a while! http://www.upworthy.com/nailed-it-if-youre-a-dude-on-the-internet-you-need-to-see-this-video?g=2


(✿(( ◣д◢)

Lord Jesus may You 4ve me the grace to stay away from sin,so that l can bear gud fruits,thank You Lord.


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

i like to thank my daughter too for the gift basket her and my youngest son gave me. didn't mean to piss her off. but it still wasn't a very special day for me. thank you daughter.


thank you
I love it when u call me big papa
http://mrnum.be/ru/ILEGd


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Please, take action to help save our parks ~ nature is SO healing, we NEED our spaces with openness....thank you ~ http://bit.ly/M0sKja#.T99uEobxAlQ.facebook


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

We know that you may never get this post in your news feed, but we figured we'll try anyhow! So if you see this, click like and humor us! Thank you! http://youtu.be/E4dzyF6s3kk


(´▽`)

Thank you to the author of this glowing review! Great job CJ! http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Lexus-of-Orlando-review-8425/


◉_◉

Kenya, here we come. On the plane. Thank You Lord!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

SURELY... THANK YOU JESUS...


(◡‿◡ ✿)

THANK YOU ALL DEARS YOU'RE GREAT


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...