(〽◝ ))✿)
Mot buoi toi rat vui va y nghia Ben Ning nguoi ban xua thiet la xua. Co the noi day la ngay vui nhat trong chuyen di VN. Cam on nhung nguoi ban Ngamy Tran, Thoa Tran, Thanh Tung Nguyen, Gioan Doan, va Thu da cho Trang that nhieu niem vui.
Co nhung niem rieng thuong hay dau kin.....nhung Trang lai muon dem niem rieng chia se voi cac ban. Thank you all.
❤
I'm truly blessed I have my family and friends. My baby by my side and I know the lord walks with me everyday! Even on the days I wish could have been better. But I would trade my ups and downs for all the money in the world. Cause all the all my sleepless night, tears I've cried, smiles and laughter I shared made me who I am. Thank you Lord for making me stronger!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Happy Daddy's Day to all my Familia Ruiz Daddy'z. To all our Pastors (our spiritual Fathers). Love you all. Shout out to all the Fathers I know & to all the single mothers & fathers that are both a father & mother to their children. And thank you our Heavenly Father that will never leave us nor forsake us! :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
for those who dnt know yet. my boy wrecked hid dirtbike at the hillclimb yesterday.scary shit. luckily just a couple of broken wrists. wanted to thank you to all who prayed n was worried for him. he doin good now. and a big thanks to the medics they had there. rrmc did a great job having them on hand. thankx again. hoping for a speedy recovery
(´▽`)
Big shot out 2 my homie who held it down 4 me n got me home i love u girl tank you for being there and having my back to the fullest wordz kant explain what u mean 2me Thank You Babygirl i love ur azz 2 da fullest.Alwayz n Forever your Boy Dollar Bill aka Miggz
No comments:
Post a Comment