Saturday, June 23, 2012

thank you


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Dear loving friends and family, i know you love me and care about my happiness, so i am asking you please support me with your donations to my endeavors! If you cannot support me financially, please support me with your prayers! I have been cursed to feel like i am in the wrong body.. I will soon be on my way to my ideal transformation of a dolphin! i would feel so much more at home in my own skin the way I feel I was naturally born from God. Thank you for your time and contact me if you think you can help! God Bless ❤


just finished my third dializiz session it realy sucks but hpoefully it wil jump stat my kidney and i'll be back to normal it was great day i had some great visitors my couisin harry as uaeall chrir renna and greg cadican the big surprise was seeing mrs Vicci and mydad and his wife also showed up with aot oy prayer i will beat ths thing THANK YOU EVERONE


Ò,ó

Headin' in. Think I lost my voice from all the screaming but I don't give a damn! My Heat are NBA Champions and LeBron FINALLY got his ring! NBA, thank you for not locking out the players! I ENJOYED THIS NBA SEASON! Work flow 2mar from 8-5! I hope everyone has a gudnite & a betta 2mar! Be blessed! SN: LET'S GO HEAT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

and in closing, I would advise everyone to steer clear of any LeBron James or Miami Heat fans as their breaths will be smelling like Maple, Grape, Ball Sweat, and Booty Juice from all the salad toss they've been doing this evening.

Thank you and good night.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Been a long day......but Maw hasnt had to bad of a day today....THANK YOU LORD......We are all tired but so Bleesed for this time and time togather with one another and maw most of all.....Praying for a Peaceful ......calm and rest filled slumber as we laydown......much love......God Bless.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...