Saturday, June 23, 2012

thank you


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Makes me hate the Dolphins even more this year! Jessica Buckley, Courtney Powalish, thank you for the purples and making me look good infront of Julie Penn! haha You girls are some great friends!


I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!!!!! THEY ARE SO NEW AND HAVE COME A LONG WAYS IN SUCH A SHORT TIME, THEY HAVE BEATEN THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NBA AND HAVE MADE IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT. I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE THE BEST NBA TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!! NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE ON!!! THANK YOU THUNDER!!!!!


♥◡♥

Hello everyone. I am currently looking for a full time job within the audio/video technician field in the Boston & Metro West area. Please email any leads and I will be more than happy to send a resume and cover letter. Thank you !


Thank you EVERYONE for your birthday wishes. It was a very calm, nice birthday. I spent the day at work... But the evening with those I love. This weekend is PARTY TIME!!!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SENT BIRTHDAY WISHES MY WAY TODAY! I DO APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU MY DEAR SWEET GRANDCHILDREN WHO REMEMBERED ME ! THANK YOU DALLAS! IT WAS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU...LOVED THE CARDS TOO...HAVE THEM ALL LINED UP ON THE BAR! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!


(.Y.)

Thank you for showing me
Who you are underneath
Thank you I don't need Another heartless misery
You think I'm doing this to make you jealous
And I know that you hate to hear this
But this is not about you anymore- Zayn Malik in the song Taken ♥


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Thank you so much to everyone to has wished me a Happy Birthday! I appreciated each and every one of them. A special thanks to my wife who took me out to lunch and went kayaking with me this evening. It was a really good day.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

What a loving gift from Jesus He has given me one more year and with a precious gift little baby... Thank you Lord...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...