Saturday, June 23, 2012

thats my boy


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Stoon to treat my kids for the eve... Swimming, n soppin lol in gunz words, he said 'I'm buyin a hat shooz, and sum clothes ok mama' lol :s he's guna cost more than lexx I bet growin up lol hasta always be mr.cool :) have a date with dre guna see 'that's my boy' lmao him n his silly adam sandler movies


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

UUUUGGGHHHH. I just puked my heart into my pants. Now THAT'S My Boy.
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony/celesteandjesseforever/


(´▽`)

I'm a proud dad I received Gavins final report card from his former school oin Houston. He made 3 A's and 2 B's that's my boy!!!:-)


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Must see thats my boy .i hope it can top bucky i dont know cuz bucky rocks!!!! For the ones who no bucky!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

want to go to the movies today. dont know what one to see though..... maybe thats my boy :) or what to expect when your expecting.


॓_॔

My son got 2 A's and 1 B on his report card. 3.6 cumulative for the year. His grade for his last quarter in spelling was 100% That's my boy!!


AYE FB FRIENDS GO AND SEE THATS MY BOY THAT SHIT IS ON AND POPINGTON HAPPY MADISON MOVIES ALWAYS GOO!!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

tan tan tan, working and getting tan; cant wait to be offffff and spend some time & seeeeee thats my boy! #holler :D


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

going to the movies today to see madagascar or That's My boy or both! lol


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Dang, i wonder how he felt last night lol. He said he wants Boston back. Thats my boy! http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh99S08AC2S3NNRUxA


Okay. I need to go to the drive in this weekend. MIB3, Thats my boy and the dictator all in one!


◙‿◙

Well thats my boy bathed and ready for bed ! My turn now before the football !


Go for another movie i geuss, gonna check out thats my boy.


♥‿♥

Went and watched that's my boy today and it was great


◕‿‿◕。

Thats my boy!!! Nice move john!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...