Saturday, June 23, 2012

thank you cards


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Well got most my thank you cards done, I'm really behind on these :/ fishin soon I hope. Ily zach❤


I swear i write the funniest thank you cards.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

thank you cards and boy meets world


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Paper cut on my lip... Thank you cards are lovely...


(.Y.)

rewriting my thank you cards because apparently they are not up to par


(✿ ♥◡♥

best place to buy cute thank you cards


( Y )

Up preparing thank you cards!!!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

For those of you who can't see Rick's wall, I thought I'd share his post from today. He's come a long way from February, although I'm not surprised at all.
"Without my prompting, each of my classes gave me a box of thank you cards, notes, and drawings today. Their comments actually brought tears to my eyes. THIS is why I teach."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...